Friday, April 2, 2010

If Indiana Jones Needed An iPad Case « Albotas

This leather iPad case from Temple Bags would go perfectly with a whip and fedora. Now that I think of it, Harrison Ford should totally come out with a line of Indiana Jones fedoras and call it Harrison Fordoras.

And if you feel guilty for the poor cow slaughtered to make the all leather version, there’s a less leathery canvas and leather version, but either way the cow still suffered.

Don’t worry, cows rule at dying. They’ve been keeping my belly full in tasty burger form and keeping my wardrobe fresh for years. Thank you, cows. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Previously on Albotas:

  1. Pee-wee Herman Gets An iPad
  2. “Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days” DSi Case
  3. iPad Commercial from 2007
  4. Classy Professor Layton DS/DSi Case for the Geeky Gentleman
  5. Adorable Papercraft Diorama of Steve Jobs Announcing the iPad

Not that I want an ipad but if I did this is the bag for me.

Posted via web from Content Ninja

No comments: