Friday, February 8, 2008

Don't read this...

I come to the conclusion about one of the things wrong with today’s society. I was standing at the train station today and read the many signs around the station while waiting for my train. And my conclusion is that signage is stopping the normal natural selection (stick with me and i will explain), millions of years ago when man first developed the weak died off as a matter of fact, which was good because being weak meant you would have to be clever to survive, increasing intelligence. But what also happened was the dumb people, the ones with no common sense also got wiped (hey look at that sleeping lion I bet I can kick it and run away before it gets me).

And this natural selection is now missing from society, in the 60s these where the kids who fell off school roofs, flew kites near electrical lines or played chicken with trains. If they have no self-protection mechanism then they will lack an awareness of their kids activities, when the children live in this self-preservation less environment they too feel a lack of environmental awareness and this snowballs with each generation – the abused may become abusers, the child with drunken parents my become a drunk and the child with kn*b-heads as a role-model will undoubting become d!cks…

We should teardown all warning signs and let nature sort us out as it should be doing!

No comments: